- I will remember that archers participate for enjoyment and winning is only part of the fun.
- I will never ridicule or yell at archers for making a mistake or not winning.
- I will be reasonable in my demands on archer’s time, energy and enthusiasm.
- I will operate within the rules and spirit of my sport and teach my archers to do the same.
- I will always avoid any conduct which could be construed as physically or verbally abusive with the archers that I coach.
- I will always show control and respect with respect to archers, officials, spectators and other coaches. And I will expect my archers to do the same.
- I will ensure that equipment and facilities meet safety standards and are appropriate to the age and ability of all archers.
- I will show caution and concern toward sick and injured archers and follow the advice of a physician when determining whether an injured archer is ready to recommence training or competition.
- I will obtain appropriate qualifications and keep up to date with the latest coaching practices and the principles of growth and development of young archers.
- I will not attend the venue under the influence of any controlled substance.
- I will respect the rights, dignity and worth of all people involved in my sport, regardless of their gender, ability, or cultural background.
- I will conduct my practices and competitions so that all archers have an opportunity to improve their skill level through active participation.
Print Name ________________________________________
Date Signed ________________________________________
Download a copy of this form: doc