- I will place the safety and welfare of everyone above all else.
- I will show concern and caution towards sick or injured archers.
- I will give all archers fairness regardless of their age, gender, ability, religion or cultural background.
- I will be impartial, consistent, objective and courteous when making decisions.
- I will accept responsibility for my actions and decisions.
- I will condemn unsporting behaviour and promote respect for the individuality of archers.
- I will avoid any situations which may lead to or be construed as conflict of interest.
- I will be a positive role model in behaviour and personal appearance and ensure my comments are positive and supportive.
- I will be a good sport as I understand that actions speak louder than words.
- I will always respect, remain loyal to and support other judges.
- I will keep up to date with the latest rules of archery, trends and principles of their application.
- I will refrain from any sort of personal abuse or harassment towards archers or other judge.
Print Name ________________________________________
Date Signed ________________________________________
Download a copy of this form: doc